2019 West Suburban Baseball
Important Dates For 2019
- Thursday 3/14 – Final WSB Rules Meeting
- Saturday 4/20 – First day of regular season for all levels
- Friday 5/24 through Monday 5/27 – League level blackout for holiday
- Friday 6/7 – Last day of regularly scheduled games
- Saturday 6/8 through Thursday 6/13 – Makeup games
- Thursday 6/13 – Playoff meeting 8:30 PM / Schedule created
- Friday 6/14 or Saturday 6/15 – Playoffs begin
- Friday 6/21 through Monday 6/24 – Championship Series (Best of 3)
2019 Rules Changes
- The age cutoff date for all levels will be standardized to August 31st.
- The bat barrel size limitation will be standardized across all three levels to 2 5/8.
- A drop dead rule of 3 hours has been added at all levels.
- The protest rule has been made the same at all levels.
WSB Coordinator: Martin O’Connell
WSB Scorekeeper: Drew Fisher